Telecommunications provider insurance
Things move incredibly fast in the telecommunications industry, with technologies, products and processes evolving all the time.
Whether you’re a telecommunications equipment manufacturer or service provider, you need to be backed by quality insurance that reflects the rapidly-shifting nature of the industry, and also grows and adapts alongside your business.
Commercial insurance for telecommunications
If you work in telecommunications, you don’t need us to tell you that one simple mistake could be extremely costly. Having quality insurance in place will at least protect you against the financial implications of having to correct that mistake.
Also, when working in often-confined spaces to install, configure and maintain telecommunications hardware, you and your staff run the risk of damaging expensive equipment, for instance fibre-optic cables.
Telecommunications business insurance will protect you and your company against a wealth of eventualities and tends to include:
- Professional indemnity insurance. This offers protection should someone file a claim against your business for professional negligence (for instance if you were accused of giving out wrong or misleading advice).
- Employers liability cover. This insurance is required by law if you employ staff. It will protect your business if an employee injures themselves at work.
- Public and products liability. This will cover legal costs if someone is injured as a result of your company or due to the products you have supplied.
As well as these key areas of cover, you might find you need additional protection offered by one of the following policies:
- Damage to property to cover the business premises and contents
- Money insurance
- Contractors all risk insurance
- Goods in transit cover
- Business interruption cover
- Statutory engineering inspection insurance
- Credit insurance
- Directors and officers liability insurance
- Intellectual property insurance
- Commercial legal expenses
What you’ll get with Stride
Stride has more than 40 years of experience and expertise underwriting IT and telecommunications company insurance policies for some of the most recognisable names in insurance, such as AXA, Allianz, Zurich and Aviva.
We’re an independent broker and not tied to a certain provider, meaning we’ll only ever recommend telecommunications business cover that’s perfect for you. Our in-house team of experts are more than happy to talk you through your options and suggest specialist products and services that suit your needs.
For more information, get in touch with Stride’s Commercial Insurance Team on 023 9224 8780 or retrieve a quote online.